Foot and Ankle
Our foot and ankle solutions are designed to temporarily support bones during healing, giving strong structural support, while light enough to not feel that it is there.
- Low profile design of plate and screw minimizes soft tissue irritation
- Highly polished surface and rounded edges minimize the potential tendon adhesion
- Locking and compression function can be achieved simultaneously by a locking-compression hole.
- Innovative Variable Angle Locking Design allows both fixed angle and variable angle locking.
- Obtains better mechanical properties compared to traditional locking-compression design.
- Anatomical design makes optimal fit in bone.
- Manufactured using commercially pure titanium (ISO 5832-2, ASTM F67) and alloy (ISO 5832-3, ASTM F1472)